GRADES OF PROPHETS
1. Hazrat Adam (alaihis salaam) is the first human. He is also the first Prophet.
2. All humans are his children.
3. Allah Ta’ala made Hazrat Adam (alaihis salaam) without the need of a mother or father. He was made from garden soil.
4. Allah Ta’ala made him His Caliph. Allah Ta’ala gave him the knowledge of all things and their names.
5. Allah Ta’ala ordered the Angels to flat to Hazrat Adam (alaihis salaam). All the Angels performed the prostration except Shaitaan, who refused and was therefore kicked out forever and turned a Kaafir.
6. There has come many Prophets from Hazrat Adam (alaihis salaam) to our beloved Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam)
7. Hazrat Nooh (Noah), Hazrat Ibrahim (Abraham), Hazrat Moosa (Moses), Hazrat ‘Isa (Jesus) were Mesengers and also Prophets.
8. Some other Prophets mentioned in the Holy Quran are: Hazrat Ismaeel, Hazrat Ishaaq, Hazrat Ya’qoob, Hazrat Yusuf, Hazrat Moosa, Hazrat Haroon, Hazrat Shu’aib, Hazrat Loot, Hazrat Hood, Hazrat Dawood, Hazrat Sulaiman, Hazrat Ayoob, Hazrat Ilyaas, Hazrat Yahya, Hazrat Yunus, Hazrat Idrees, Hazrat Zulkifl and Hazrat Saaleh (alaihimus salaam).
9. The status of the Prophets differs from one another. Some are more remarkable to others and the most superior of all the Nabis is Hazrat Muhammadur Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam). The next most superior is Hazrat Ebrahim Khaleelullah (alaihis salaam), who is followed by Hazrat Moosa (alaihis salaam), and then Hazrat Esa (alaihis salaam), and Hazrat Nooh (alaihis salaam). These five Ambiya are known as “Mursaleen Ulul Azm”. They are also superior to all other Prophets.
10. Just as our head Hazrat Muhammad (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) is the greatest of all Prophets, (without comparison), his Ummah is the greatest of all the Ummats.
11. An exact number of how many Prophets that have been sent into this world is not known, but is said to be somewhere around 124 000.
12. The last of all Prophets and Messengers and the most virtuous of all creations is Allah Ta’ala’s most beloved – our Master, Hazrat Ahmad Mujtaba Muhammad Mustapha (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam).
13. Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) is Khaatimun Nabiyeen (The Final Prophet). After the beloved Prophet there has never been another Prophet nor will there be another Prophet. Whoever considers that there will be a Prophet or there has been a Prophet during our Prophet’s era or after or basically believes it as a possibility of someone acquiring Prophecy is a Kaafir.